Integrative Spine & Sports provides sciatica treatment in Manhattan, NYC at our Upper West Side spine and sports medicine practice.
We offer non-surgical options for the treatment of sciatica, with an integrative approach that may include:
- Education: we teach patients proven ways to avoid aggravating their condition, alleviating their pain and accelerating their recovery
- Chiropractic: is shown to be one of the most effective ways of diagnosing and treating Sciatica or sciatica like symptoms.
- Physiotherapy: we guide and engage our patients in physiotherapy sessions which target specific areas in their lower body for maximum results.
- Massage therapy: when the pain becomes too much to handle, we treat our patients with specialized massage therapy, such as Active Release Technique, proven as an effective way to relieve pain and free the entrapped nerve.
- Corticosteroids: When conservative treatment fails or the pain is too much to handle, corticosteroids are used to get the patient on the road to recovery faster.
Non-surgical treatment for sciatica is one of the most highly effective courses of treatment, which most of our patients opt for.
By visiting an integrated health clinic such as Integrated Spine & Sports, a team of specialists can come up with a full range of options to best serve the patient’s pain management and recovery goals. Our integrative specialists will help get you better faster.
Our team, consisting of a board-certified physiatrist, chiropractors, and physical therapists, offer a comprehensive treatment approach for acute and chronic sciatica treatment in NYC, on the upper west side and midtown. Most of our patients can feel relief after only a few weeks of treatment.
We use a holistic approach focused on:
- Alleviating pain
- Restoring function
- Preventing recurrence
- Physical optimization
We do all this while equipping you with the information you need to prevent future injury and pain.