Are there reasons that you may not be a candidate for Lipogems?
You may not be a candidate for Lipogems if:
- You currently have a systemic infection.
- You suffer from an autoimmune disease.
- You currently are taking blood thinners or anti-coagulation medication.
- You are being treated for any other malignancy or blood borne disease.
- You have an allergy to Lidocaine.
- You are currently breastfeeding or plan to begin breastfeeding in the near future.
- You have undergone previous abdominal surgery.
- You have a hematologic condition.